Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
I wanted to end my weekend by sharing some of my favorite hidden VEGAN gems from Trader Joe’s.
Being vegan can sometimes get hard and very expensive but not when there is a Trader Joe’s near you. Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite stores and I absolutely love how inexpensive most of their products are, especially the vegan ones. So I thought I would share with you all my favorite treats that many people may not know are vegan from Trader Joe’s.
- Lightly Salted Edamame (frozen aisle)
- Everything Bagel with Vegan Cream Cheese (bagels located by the bread, I suggest putting them in the refrigerator after buying so they will last longer! Cream cheese is located by regular cream cheese)
- Soy Creamy Mini Vanilla sandwiches (frozen aisle)
- Chickenless Crispy Tenders (frozen aisle)
- Chickenless Mandarin Orange (frozen aisle)
- Frozen Coconut Dessert With Chocolate (frozen aisle)
- Vegan Tikka Masala (frozen aisle)
- Vegetable Panang Curry Meal (frozen aisle)
- Crunchy Curls (snack aisle)
- Vegetable Samosas (frozen aisle)
- Vanilla and Blueberry Cultured Coconut Milk (refrigerated aisle)
- Maple Leaf Cookies (top shelf of frozen aisle)
- PB & J Bar (cereal aisle)
- Coffee Mochi (frozen aisle)
- Inner Peas (snack aisle)
- Roasted Coconut Chips (nut aisle)
- Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls (refrigerated aisle)
There are many other foods that are considered vegan because there are no animal byproducts in them but sometimes labeling an item as “vegan” means that everything must be vegan, including the facility they are produced in. So, if you aren’t strict about where the food is made, just check the label and look if it is vegan. Usually the fasted way to confirm if something is vegan is as simple as looking at the “contains” portion by the nutrition facts and if it contains any animal byproducts then it is NOT vegan. Check the Trader Joe’s website for more tips and great recipes!
If you have tried any of these, comment below your favorite vegan treat from Trader Joe’s!
Hope you enjoyed these hidden vegan goodies from Trader Joe’s and stay connected for more Food posts on, Fashion. Food. & Felines.