Sometimes I feel like the grandma who has what everyone needs in her purse, whether is mints, ibuprofen, or a bandaid but in the summer I try to only have my essentials in my purse so here is a little tour of what’s in my purse.
In my daily purse I have:
- My iPhone 7
- My headphones
- For those moments when you’re walking and don’t want people to talk to you. (Let’s be honest, we all have those moments.)
- My portable phone charger
- When this charger has a full battery, it is really a life saver. So make sure you charge after usage.
- Obviously I don’t want stank breath, so it’s a must.
- Sanitizer from Bath & Body Works
- These little things are so cheap and smell amazing.
- For those days when my allergies get crazy, which is basically everyday….
- Not just for protection from the sun but also to block my haters, and for those times when I don’t want people to know that I am staring at them. (AGAIN, we have all had those moments)
- Hair Tie
- Pepper spray
- This is a serious must for everyone. This pepper spray is usually only $10-$15 and you never know when you will need to use it!!
- I don’t care what anyone says, Cherry Chapstick is gross and this has no flavor AND has SPF in it!
- And of course my keys
Here are more obvious items that everyone needs in their daily purse:
This Tory Burch Continental Wallet is the perfect wallet! It may seem very large but it holds everything. Sometimes I can use as a wristlet when needed.
And this Shinola little pocket planner is a life saver. I like to write things down rather than just inserting it in my phone calendar. It’s a perfect size and has everything I need!
Tory Burch does not sell my Robinson Mini Satchel anymore so here is a similar one! This similar purse is a great price for a classic bag. I might need to spoil myself with a little gift soon….
I plan on doing this once a month on a Wednesday so you guys can see my new essential items for my purse! Stay tuned for more “What’s in your purse Wednesday”!