The holiday season means baked goods galore and sometimes being vegan during the holidays can be difficult but not with this easy cinnamon roll recipe!
It just takes six easy ingredients that can be found in your cupboards or refrigerator!
- Crescent rolls (and yes they are VEGAN!)
- Vegan butter
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Step one: First take a cutting board and lay out the crescent roll dough.
- Step two: Mix cinnamon and sugar into a bowl.
- Step three: Melt vegan buter and spread along the dough.
- Step four: Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar atop the the butter.
- If you want a little crunch, add crushed almonds or walnuts.
- Step five: Roll the crescent roll dough.
- Step six: Slice the rolled dough five times. (Makes six cinnamon rolls)
- Step seven: Place rolls into a round pan.
Bake cinnamon rolls for 10-12 minutes, depending on your oven.
While your rolls are baking, make your icing with two quick steps.
- Step one: Put powdered sugar into a small bowl
- Step two: Stir powdered sugar with hot water. If the icing is too thin, add more powdered sugar until it is thick.
Once the cinnamon rolls are baked, let them cool for about 10 minutes before drizzling icing.
AND BOOM. That’s how you make easy and delicious vegan cinnamon rolls for the holidays. I promise they won’t disappoint and people won’t believe they are vegan!