The holiday shopping season has just begun, so get a gift that is not only guilt free but cruelty free for the vegans (or aspiring vegans) on your list this year!
Check out my picks below!
- Here are some Vegan leather Dr. Martens. I actually have a pair of the lace up ones and I love them! It doesn’t take anytime to break them in!
- As many of you know, I have an obsession with avocados, so much so that I got a tattoo of one. So these earrings are perfect for your avocado lovers out there!
- I have heard some great things about Franklin & Whitman but have not gotten a chance to order anything from them. They’re are plant-based and cruelty free! This gift package includes a mask, steam, scrub, and serum.
- If you love to cook as much as I do, than this apron is perfect for you! I have a shirt an “Eat Like You Give A Damn” from Herbivore Clothing and I love it! Check out their website for more products.
- You can never go wrong with a Lush product. There stuff is cruelty free and smell amazing! If you love shower gel, then try out this Twilight product!
- I have heard only GREAT things about this lotion. People have said that it’s the only thing that helps them sleep. If you are an insomniac then this lavender lotion is for you!
- If you are vegan or inspiring to be a vegan but don’t really know what to cook for yourself, than check out this “Oh She Glows” cookbook. It has some amazing recipes in it!
- I have this exact BLANKNYC jacket and I love it. It looks nice with dark jeans and booties or a cute dress with tights on a chilly, fall day.
- My last item is something I have had my eye on for a while now. This Matt & Nat bag is sleek and structured so if you’re someone who loves to carry a backpack instead of a purse, then this is a bag for you!
I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide! If you have any tips or gifts that are a must-have for vegans, comment below.
Stay tuned for more holiday tips!